This is a 6 month temporary position.
This position will be responsible for generating revenue through the presentation and selling of Google Business View to businesses throughout the DFW market and nationally (when possible). The Account Executive will develop and implement a strategic sales plan that will allow them to build and manage an effective pipeline of new clients. This position will need to evaluate margins and determine appropriate pricing of our services while on location.
- Develop and implement a strategy to identify new clients and effectively manage a successful pipeline in order to generate revenue.
- Remain knowledgeable in Google Business View including the competitive capabilities.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding the required number of outbound calls daily to potential advertisers.
- Creates and manages pipeline of self-identified leads that fall within the Account Executive’s assigned areas.
- Utilize Salesforce.com (CRM) in order to track and manage all sales activates as well as achieve a high level of efficiency and productivity.
- Resolve any/all potential client fulfillment issues in a timely manner and escalates issues to the appropriate leadership team when applicable.
- Accurately processes advertising orders, contracts and billing adjustments in accordance with established policies and deadlines
- Performs related duties as assigned which may not be specifically listed in the job description, but which are within the general occupational series and responsibility level associated with the incumbent’s class of work.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1 year of sales or advertising experience, preferably in media
- Completion of Google Business View training
All candidates should please send their resumes to email@example.com.